Terms & Conditions
All content on this website is owned or controlled by Seventy Three Retail Ltd, and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. When using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of usage. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this website, and we are lawfully entitled to restrict or prevent such use or access. Should you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions or use or access to this website, Seventy Three Retail Ltd contact information is: Email firstname.lastname@example.org ; or write to Customer Services, Seventy Three Retail Ltd, The Sidings, 1 Station Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 4HG; or telephone: +44(0)208 9772715
- Terms and Conditions: These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from 73retail.com and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to seventythree.co.uk by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the order button. All prices are reflected in £UK Sterling and include VAT where applicable, providing delivery is to a location in the UK. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card/debit card company.
2a. The display of any product on our website does not constitute an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions*. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are acceptable as payment for orders via this site. Gift vouchers (paper) are not redeemable online. To spend a gift voucher, please visit your local store. Gift cards ordered via the website are redeemable on seventythree.co.uk.
*but subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error.
- Delivery: We intend to deliver all products within the United Kingdom within 5 working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. All deliveries will be made to you at the address you supplied in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorise us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card or PayPal account.
Consumer Protection (Distance selling) Regulations 2000. Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw from this agreement, but this right ends fourteen days after the date we deliver the products to you. You will not have to pay for any products and any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of a credit to your account within thirty days. HOWEVER, we may have delivered (or dispatched) the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you must return the products to us and pay the costs in doing so. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, email our Customer Care Team at email@example.com ; or write to Customer Services, Seventy Three Retail Ltd, The Sidings, 1 Station Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 4HG, Tel: +44(0)208 9772715
Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you. Please note that in addition to your right to withdraw, we operate an Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy. You should read this policy as this gives you extra benefits. This Policy may be found under Help and then Returns & Exchanges.
- Warranties: The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom. The majority of products will be covered for a period of 6 months from delivery, from defects in materials and workmanship. Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products by way of credit to your credit card/debit card or PayPal account. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Terms & Conditions of Competitions
Competitions: In deciding the winner for a competition Seventy Three Retail Ltd the decision is final. Prizes will be delivered up to four weeks after the competition has closed for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. By entering a competition online, you accept the terms and conditions outlined here and within the community guidelines.
Terms and Conditions of Use
It is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register with seventythree.co.uk because your use of our web site is subject to them.
- Terms and Conditions: Thank you for using seventythree.co.uk, which is a trading name of Seventy Three Retail Ltd, provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you. Current terms will be made available as soon as possible on the website. When you use our web site or any of our services you may be advised that special guidelines or rules apply. Unless otherwise stated, these guidelines or rules form part of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
- Proprietary Rights and Licences: All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, world wide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
- Advertisements and Promotions: We may use our web site or any of the services we provide or in any of the correspondence we send to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer or any of its subsidiaries, or any person or corporation duly authorised by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us. Seventy Three Retail Ltd or affiliate promotion codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offers.
- External Links: We may provide or third parties may provide links or other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: You agree that:
5.1: your use of the web site and our services is at your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all conditions of any kind, including but not limited to conditions of title, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
5.2: to the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the web site and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the web site results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense;
5.3: no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the web site or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the above, please contact us at Customer Services, Seventy Three Retail Ltd, The Sidings, 1 Station Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 4HG, Tel: +44(0)208 9772715, Email email@example.com
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our web site or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/ or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the web site; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions) or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/ or services we provide; (c) unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties.
You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed £UK 1,000 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not arising from any negligence on our part.
- Use and Storage: We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the web site and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail messages you send or the time that messages may be stored or posted on our web site. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
- Suspension and Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/ or terminate registration or use of our web site or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/ or terminate.
- General: These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our web site and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently). Data and certain other information you provide is subject to the term of our Privacy Statement, which can be accessed by clicking on the privacy statement section of our site under Help.
Store Referral Cards: 10% off & free delivery on your first order (Returns Policy):
10% off plus free Next Day delivery cards are applicable on any baskets containing a minimum of £25 in full price product. Your code should be entered in the basket before proceeding to checkout.
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the web site or our services. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
For up-to-date information on our services and all support facilities or if you are dissatisfied with our web site, our services or have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us on Customer Services, Seventy Three Retail Ltd, The Sidings, 1 Station Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 4HG, Tel: +44(0)208 9772715, Email firstname.lastname@example.org
3 for 2 In store offer Returns Policy:
- If returning a single item to us from an order placed in the 3 for 2 offer, this may be exchanged for an alternative product included in the same offer.
- If returning either or both of the full price items from the 3 for 2 offer we would take into account the cost of the free item and minus this from the refund total.
- You also have the option of returning the free item for nothing, however we would encourage you to exchange this product for another product in the same offer.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this website or any materials relating to73retail.com in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without the prior written permission of Seventy Three Retail Limited.
Terms and conditions governed by English law and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Registered in England No. 07357162
VAT Reg No 107266625. Registered Office: Seventy Three Retail Ltd, The Sidings, 1 Station Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 4HG, Tel: +44(0)208 9772715
seventythree.co.uk® is a registered trade mark belonging to Seventy Three Retail Ltd.